Monday, January 19, 2009

WELCOME FAMILY!
Our blog will post monthly, as we have our dinner prep days. I will list each dinner as a separate post. As you eat your frozen dinner's then get on the blog and post your comments on the specific meal you ate. We will rate them and determine which ones to continue doing the following month and which to not do. Be honest, we won't get our feelings hurt. Try everything so we can get good feed back.
I am also including the recipe with each entry so that Connie, who can't be close, can try them if she wants to and comment on them also. If you have other friends who might want to try it, go ahead!
I don't actually have the recipe's yet from Mom so I will post each menu item tomorrow after I go to her house. Thanks everyone.

2 comments:

d&jreesefamily said...

Good for you! I'll send the recipes with Peter - have fun at the temple!

d&jreesefamily said...

Yeah! Good job! I'm really excited about this! mom